Who is the accelerator for
You past the idea stage, you no longer pivot every week. Now you set the foundation for a global business. You are looking for massive traction, conquering a large target market and seek the necessary funding.
- Your company is registered, yet less than 6 years old
- You have a bold vision and planning to address a large, international market
- You have a stellar founders team of min. 2 people owning more than 20% each
- All founders are full time involved and have no other business on the side
- You have a diverse founders composition (Business, marketing, technology)
- You have an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) or prototype.
- You are ready to gain traction in the market (You are at growth stage)
- You are keen on raising the necessary capital for major growth
All digital (online), with life instructors and mentors.
1) Initial fee (skin in the game)
You pay a nominal fee of € 50-500 (based on GDP/C – see below) to participate in the program. The fee is due before the program starts.
2) Success fee (Only if you got funded)
You pay 3.0% of any funds you raised within 18 months after completing the accelerator program.
3) Equity (With graduation)
As part of the program, we will take 3% equity in your company at nominal value [the value when the company was founded].
* Your company becomes a San Francisco Accelerator Portfolio company
* The founders team (Axel and Marita Schultze) become the actual shareholder.
* The founders and/or one of the World Innovations Form Ambassadors will become an advisory board member for at least 3 years.
We reserve the right to not execute this option.
1 Group 1 | GDP/C $35,000+ :
I.e. Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, United Arab., United Kingdom, United States.
2 Group 2 | GDP/C $20,000 – $35,000:
I.e. Czech Republic, Italy, Portugal, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain,
3 Group 3 | GDP/C $12,500 – $20,000
I.e. Argentina, Chile, Croatia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Poland
4 Group 4 | GDP/C $5,000 – $12,500
I.e. China, Columbia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Peru, Romania, Russia, Serbia, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey
5 Group 5 | GDP/C below $5,000
I.e. Albania, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines, Tunisia, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zimbabwe
Data are based on World Bank Report GDP/C 2017.
You can download the ACCELERATOR AGREEMENT review and send it in.
Included in the program
- All program material
- Graduation with certificate
- Part of the WIForum global entrepreneurs network (27 countries)
- Access to the “Go-Global Program”.
- Lifetime Accelerator Alumni
- Free access to WIForum Entrepreneurs Night Events
- Help when you prepare your next round of funding
- Research participation at WIForum